The Trust Beneficiary Call Center is a centralized location for asking questions and receiving timely responses.
- 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Mountain Time) Monday through Friday
- 8:00 AM to Noon (Mountain Time) on Saturday.
- Ensure your contact information is correct
- Ask any questions you may have about the Program
- Indicate your desire to sell
The Department does not have current contact information for approximately 33,000 owners of fractional interests, referred to as “WAU.”
- Search list of whereabouts unknown by name
- Information needed to request OST forms:
- Name of account holder
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
Office of the Special Trustee (OST)
Attn: Trust Beneficiary Call Center
4400 Masthead St., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Toll Free: (888) 678-6836
Where Can I Get More Information?
- Website. The Buyback Program Website has resources for both landowners and tribes. Visit doi.gov/buybackprogram
- Outreach Events. Assistance will be available at local outreach events to answer questions or assist with completing the Purchase Offer Package.
Back to Top
Read More: Frequently Asked Questions